Put a Stress Coach in your pocket – 24/7
The World Health Organisation says that we are under more stress than ever before.
That’s why we provide you, your colleagues and your family with a virtual “Stress Coach in your pocket” – instantly available 24/7 via our website.
- Instant advice on how to quickly destress,
- How to be more resilient in the face of stress
- Assess your stress and what you can do about it
- How to use mindfulness including video guided exercises for enhanced inner calm
- Understanding the neuroscience and psychology of stress to better protect against it
- How to enjoy more deep sleep & the many benefits that come with it
- Top tips and much, much more.
Your virtual “Stress Coach” provides this advice via videos, short articles and by interactive coaching exercises. Your stress coach will even proactively send information to you when it thinks it will help you. You can even use it to create a bespoke programme to help you kill the stress, worry and guilt in your life.
As an example here is a video that explains the neuroscience behind the “Fright, Flight and Fight” response to help you understand and reduce the stress and it’s impact in your life.
Here is an example of a “Guided visualisation” video designed to help you deeply relax.
There are many more videos and articles and top tips about stress, mindfulness and how to increase your resilience inside the system. As the first next step we recommend you watch this short demo of how the system can help you.
And as a member you also have access to many other “Coaches in your pocket” covering most situations you may come across in business and many in life too! For example…
- An inspiring leadership coach
- A high performing team coach
- A unstoppable self-belief coach
- A super sales coach
- A profit growth coach
- A conflict coach
- A career coach
- A “How to coach” coach
- A productivity coach
All available to you, your colleagues and even your family 24/7 – at a fraction of the cost and none of the disruption of traditional training and coaching.